Welcome! You will find wilderness related information such as:
- Clarence Tillenius, famous wildlife artist, official website and Memorial page for Clarence Tillenius
- Taiga Biological Station, boreal forest research, official website and Memorial page for Dr. William O. Pruitt
- Paddle Canada certified instruction of canoe paddling courses
for those who want to best learn how to paddle a canoe in North
Winnipeg, Manitoba and yonder
- Wilderness canoe trip stories, photos, and movies
- Explore wilderness links and links of other interests
- Enter WOMB for family and friends memorials and births
- Sample recipes in the kitchen or on the trail
- A page and videos about a 93 year old canoeist, my Mom!
- A free downloadable course presentation about mushrooms
- Information about Mycelium Canoeing, a mushroom training specialty week at Mantario
- A story about a solo canoe trip on the Manigotagan River
Learn to paddle your own canoe!
Wildlife artist extraordinaire, in memory of Clarence Tillenius
Taiga Biological Station
Boreal forest research, in memory of Dr. William O. Pruitt
Richard Kolisnyk Memorial
November 13, 1927 to June 9, 2006
February 24, 2015 awarded Winner
Best Inspirational Category
2015 Water Walker Film Festival
new Octogenarian Canoeist 2006 video
and Octogenarian Canoeist 2008 video.
Discovering Mushrooms Tutorial
Presentation Download Updated 2015 April 17
To be presented at Assiniboine Park Conservancy on April 27, 2016
This tutorial was presented at McNally Robinson Books April 17, 2015
and biannually since 2008 at Assiniboine Park Conservancy.
A 5 day specialty program about mushrooms, fungi, canoeing, nature, qigong and meditation
to be held at Mantario Wilderness Education Centre
2016 August 15 to 19 - Cancelled - Check back in 2017
wo man i got agan
This is a story about a solo canoe trip on the Manigotagan River in 2010.