Welcome! You will find wilderness related information such as:
- Clarence Tillenius, famous wildlife artist, official website and Memorial page for Clarence Tillenius
- Taiga Biological Station, boreal forest research, official website and Memorial page for Dr. William O. Pruitt
- Paddle Canada certified instruction of canoe paddling courses
for those who want to best learn how to paddle a canoe in North
Winnipeg, Manitoba and yonder
- Wilderness canoe trip stories, photos, and movies
- Explore wilderness links and links of other interests
- Enter WOMB for family and friends memorials and births
- Sample recipes in the kitchen or on the trail
- A page and videos about a 93 year old canoeist, my Mom!
- A free downloadable course presentation about mushrooms
- Information about Mycelium Canoeing, a mushroom training specialty week at Mantario
Learn to paddle your own canoe!
Paddle Manitoba and Manitoba Pioneer Camp are offering
Canoeing skills and instructor courses
at Manitoba Pioneer Camp, Ontario from May 15 to 18, 2015.
Visit Paddle Manitoba's website for more info.
Wildlife artist extraordinaire, in memory of Clarence Tillenius
Taiga Biological Station
Boreal forest research, in memory of Dr. William O. Pruitt
Richard Kolisnyk Memorial
November 13, 1927 to June 9, 2006
February 24, 2015 awarded Winner
Best Inspirational Category
2015 Water Walker Film Festival
new Octogenarian Canoeist 2006 video
and Octogenarian Canoeist 2008 video.
Discovering Mushrooms Presentation
Presentation Download (115 MB PDF)
Updated 2015 April 17
Donna Kurt will present this workshop at
McNally Robinson Books
located at Grant Park Shopping Centre, Winnipeg
on 2015 April 17 at 18:30
A 5 day specialty program about mushrooms, fungi, canoeing, nature
to be held at the Mantario Wilderness Education Centre
2015 August 17 to 21